A Place For You To Get Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The woods~

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The woods~ Empty The woods~

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Kamiko walked around the trees as the shadows got longer and the sun started to go down. She was lost, she had only been meaning to stray in a little ways but had soon gotten lost. She looked around her, she could have sworn she had seen that bush before and that tree. Then she heard a loud rustling noise. "w who is there?" she called out nervously treading backward slowly triping on a branch and a wolf coming out and pining her down, she screamed for help thinking no one would would come for her.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

https://forusallaroundthenet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The woods~ Empty Re: The woods~

Post  Shroomiesan Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Li'adri had traveled these woods before. On this occasion he sought a herb that was uncommon to the other local areas. The herb itself was just used for spice, but Li'adri was a stubborn person. He knew as well, the sounds of the forest, so when he heard the growling, he thought he might as well see what the wolf had caught. So it was having summoned forth a globe of fire to chase away the deepening shadows, that Li'adri came upon the little girl with the heaving beast a top of her.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:02 pm

"ah p please get off of me mister wolfy. Oh you please you over there" Kamiko cried at Li'ardi wishing to wave her hand if she wasnt pinned by the wolf. "ill do something for you, not sure what, but getting this wolf off of me would be a lovely favor. Pleeeaaase" she begged as the wolf panted and breathed yucky wolf breath on her and she almost gaged.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:10 pm

"I really don't see what a little girl like you could give me other then a certain something you would no doubt deny me. Yet I really have nothing better to do," says Li'adri before sending the globe of fire roaring at the wolf.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:15 pm

The wolf disinigrated and (a one up sign appered XD lol jk jk this isnt a game rp) Kamiko got up and dusted her white short short jeens off and her white with pink lace at the top and bottom tank top a little ruffled and her pink with white polkadot bra showing slightly. She straightened her self out and smiled. "Im older than i look. Trust me. Im short...." She said wishing she had worded that better.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:23 pm

"Shortness means little in this world. Its aptitude that counts the most." Having seen much of what the girl was wearing, Li'adri did not bother hiding his scrutiny of this hapless girl. Calling forth another globe of fire, he moves closer to the stranger wearing so little in the woods.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:40 pm

Kamiko smiled and again thanked him "Thanks, that wolf sure would have eaten me" she gigled seeming so bubly after that near death expieriance. She fell back into the grass that was growing nicely in this woods some how and sighed closing her eyes. "if only i knew the way to get out of here."
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 pm

"You already owe me one favor for keeping the wolf from 'eating you,' though I'm sure we are thinking two different things from that. And for a price, I could lead you from these woods, not that I see how you could pay me." Looking again over the girls small frame eying her empty looking pockets and catching just the slightest glimpse of the colorful bra.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:50 pm

"well what do you want? I dont really have any money" Kamiko said opening one eye and looking at him with a nonchalant look shruging lightly. She pulled on her shirt a bit because her stomach showed a bit and pulling it down reveald more of her bra. She scowled and tried to fix it but sighed giving up and leaving it somehwere in the middle so her belly button was showing a bit and some of her bra was showing. As well as her lowrise shorts showed off a light pink pair of panties.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Catching sight of each of each movement and certainly each article of clothing, Li'adri speaks accordingly so,"Payment must not always be of monetary value. You could perhaps do me a service. Maybe even pay with your body if that is all you can do." Saying so, he moves to the edge of the clearing, "I have little time, so unless you make this worth my while, I must be going." Leaving the globe of fire to float where it is, he summoned a new one as he walked away.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:03 pm

"well i dont have anything else. What do you want me to do exactly?" Kamiko asked sitting up and fidiling with her flip flops looking at him with interest and a little nervousness. "i did say i would repay you.. so what is it you want?"
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Leaving the new globe to float where it was as well, he turned back, walking to stand over her. "If I said I desired to play with your body, how would you respond?" he said summoning yet another globe, yet throwing this one high in order to light the clearing with a softer flicking light then the other two.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Kamiko wraped her arms around her knees and seemed to be thoughtfull for a moment with maybe a hint of nervous sprinkled ontop. "Well i would have to wouldnt i? I do ow you." she thought for a moment more and shruged. "well, if you wanted that i supposed it would be okay.."
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:36 pm

His expression softening somewhat, Li'andri takes a moment to think on how he wishes to take his payment. Finding his thoughts he says, "Stand up and remove your clothes. They will only get in the way of things." Saying this as he shrugs off his own scant clothing. A deep black ring can clearly be seen as the robe fall from his arms.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:42 pm

Kamiko nodded nervously and stood up. She sighed and flushed as she began with taking of her top nervsouly. She pulled it over her head and folded it neatly then she moved to the rest of her clothing doing the same for each one. She shivered feeling exposed when she had finished.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Twisting his ring, he points at Kimiko, "bound levitation." Causing her to rise a few feet and stop there immobile in the air. Now walking close, he steps behind her, cupping her breasts. "This is to insure you cannot run away. The spell will stay in effect until I dispel it. For now, I will play with you in any way I see fit."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Kamiko looked at him with big suprised eyes as well partialy forgeting her postion for a moment, "Woow how did you doo that!" she cried excitedly "Thaats soo cool! Oh my good golly gosh i wish i could do that! that would be soo ama-" Then she remembered where she was and flushed and then looked down closing her eyes afraid of the small hight she was above the ground. "kyaaa" She wimpered " p please let me doown"
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:20 pm

"I am a wizard of no small power. With the right materials, I can cast any spell. And as for letting you down..." Quickly turning Kimiko's head around he kisses her roughly. "You shan't be put down until I'm satisfied." He grabs one of her nipples pulling on it as he kisses her again from behind.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:36 pm

Kamiko wined. "p pleaase i i wont run away p please just let me down." She cried when she pushed away. "I just want to be on the ground. please." She begged, "I dont like the hight, i promis i wont run away from you." little tears in her eyes appered
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Sighing, Li'andri retrieves his robes long enough to fine a green ring shot through with navy blue stripes. "If all you do is whine, I have little choice." Waving his hand he dispels the levitation causing Kimiko to land on her knees. Pointing again at her wearing the new ring he says, "Vine Snare." Causing bright green ropey vines to wrap up he legs all the way to her knee. "Its not you running away in particular, I simply wish to force you into a submissive state before I play with you."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Kamiko wimpered and looked at Li'andri with big nervous eyes. "A alright.. i do ow you." She whispered closing her eyes and just leting herself relax falling forward breathing heavily. ah. this is soo oddd i dont even belive im doing this. she thought.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Coming up behind the kneeing Kimiko, Li'andri sits on his knees directly behind her. Reaching under her body to grab one of her breast again which he starts to rub. With his other, he starts to rub her butt and thighs in small circles. "Relaxing is good for things such as this." Leaning down, he kisses the small of her back.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Kamiko wimpered lightly and tried to turn her head to see Li'andri but couldnt turn the whole way. "i i dont know if im so comfortable with this anymore" She whispered shaking nervously closing her eyes wimpering.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:55 pm

"That's not your place to say miss." Sliding his hand from her breast, he rests it on her stomach. With his other, he starts to stroke Kimiko's precious opening, trailing his fingers over her lips. "I am the one that gets to choose how I play with your body."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Kamiko wined tears starting to pour from her eyes and leaving streaks down her cheeks, "P please, dont do this, Ill find a way to pay you some other way. Oh please." She begged crying and sniffleing.
"I ill get money some how for you... though i wouldnt know how..."
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: