A Place For You To Get Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The woods~

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The woods~ - Page 3 Empty Re: The woods~

Post  Shroomiesan Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Looking up and seeing the pathetic yet funny struggling of yet another girl in the woods. He simply pointed and said "fire edge," neatly severing the vines and letting her fall to the leaf litter. "For something so small, a kiss is payment enough," he said looking at Kamiko.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukaChan Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Yuuka landed on the forest floor with a thud, of course land on her head. On first instinct, she leaped up into a defense stance and wiped her lightening rod out, activating it with a burst of energy and pointing it at her saviors. "Thanks for the help, but I may have to kill you know. Trust no one, my best friend always says." She looked both unfamiliar faces over before lowering her guard a tiny bit, but still holding her electric weapon up defensively.
YuukaChan
YuukaChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:59 pm

"momento girlly" Kamiko said leaning up and kissing Li'radri for his payment. "Okay, now. Put the weapon down. we arnt gonna hurt you. wait... is that like electric???" She gigled "Ohh my good golly gosh!" she cried simply taking it not noticing the electric charging and looking at it all over.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

https://forusallaroundthenet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:51 am

Facepalming from the airheadedness of his newest employer, Li'radri looks at the newest arrival. "Might you be lost as well?" He asked in a bored tone. Looking between the giggling Kamiko and her. Lighting his left hand on fire and extinguishing it in a rather bored manner. "We haven't even decided where we are going yet someone else decides to drop by."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukaChan Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:21 am

"Well I'm sorry I have the worst timing in the universe. It's not like I do it on purpose," Yuuka snarled, still in an angry tone. She deactivated her lightening rod and reattached it to her belt. "And I'm not lost. I don't get lost. I'm highly trained in not getting lost," at every lost, she took a step towards Li'radri and Kamiko. "But, if you are going to take that tone of voice, and not to mention rotten attitude, I might as well leave." She eyed Li'radri with a fierce tiger glare, and leaned back on her heels. Her outfit disobeyed her attitude completely, with a soft pink fluffy skirt with what looked like some heavy layers underneath and a matching colored tube top with a single strap, which she personally thought was completely and utterly, well, slutty. In fact, you wouldn't catch her in this outfit alive, if it wasn't for her missions rules she would rather burn it than wear it. But rules be rules, and androids be following rules.
YuukaChan
YuukaChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Mon May 09, 2011 7:38 am

"well, why dont you join us anyway. This one can cook good" Kamiko said skiping away before anyone could object to her decision. "Come come then." She said waving for them to fallow her to the "camp site" They had. "well travle the world, and be around following the wind, Finding whatever we please, fallowing no ones orders!" She gigled happily.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

https://forusallaroundthenet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum