A Place For You To Get Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The woods~

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The woods~ - Page 2 Empty Re: The woods~

Post  Shroomiesan Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:18 pm

"This is the payment I desire, nothing else." With a last kiss to her back side and a flick of his wrist, the vines forced her to flip on her back, spreading her legs as they moved. Now laying next to Kimiko, Li'adri touches her spot again, leaning in to steal another kiss from her lips. "I will have you until I grow bored, and until then, you are my plaything."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:33 am

Kamiko wimpered her eyes closed. "p please" She wined shaking from his touch. "Oh please" she sighed knowing she wouldnt get anywhere and relaxed her mussels keeping her eyes closed more gentle this time, and sighed giving in comletly,
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

https://forusallaroundthenet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:50 am

Finding her more relaxed at last, he leans over top of her, rubbing her spot with one hand, groping a breast with his other, and sucking on the breast with his mouth. "I though it would take much longer to get you ready to play properly miss." Feeling the cold of the woods, Li'adri pulls one of the globes over mentally to keep Kimiko warm as welll as to light up her body.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:04 am

Kamiko breathed deeply feeling nervous and shivering feeling cold as well. She wimpered and moaned at Li'adri's touch. Her body didnt react much but once and a while she would arch her back or start shaking more.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:18 am

Slipping a finger inside, testing her, he asked, "Are you ready for me? Or shall keep this up for you?" Pulling his finger in and out with each syllable. Kissing her each time she moaned. Biting on her neck when she wasn't.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:35 am

Kamiko cried out arching a little her eyes opening. She wimpered looking at Li'adri with big eyes. She shivered wishing she could move more and wasnt restrained by the vines. She closed one eye "i i dont know" She finally replied.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:46 am

Seeing her her struggles, Li'adri released her legs from the vines, instead, loosely trying her wrists separately. Kissing her passionately and working her more steadily with his hand, he moves between her legs nearly laying on her completely. "Your timidness is making me want this even more."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Kamiko, still insanely nervous, accepted her fate and started to kiss him back when he kissed her and let her body move the way it wanted. She would let out a moan if he was touching her right and was in a constant shivering, no lonter from the cold.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Once she had started enjoying it, and giving in to his touches, Li'randri started to kiss her longer, and pushing his finger in deeper. Feeling her response grow more into the motions each time. Starting to breath just a little harder then normal, Li'randri moves forward, ready to be inside Kamiko. Pressing himself unto her spot, feeling resistance at first, then pressing harder forcing himself inside her precious spot. Releasing a sigh as he enters her to his full length feeling her fresh tightness.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Kamiko wimpered her eyes closing and then reopening little tears streaming down her face. "i it hurts" She whined sniffleing lightly feeling like she was going to exploade inside out wishing for the pain to stop. Her hands clawed at the air wishing to grab and hold onto something.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Hearing her cry and smelling the iron scent of her blood, Li'radri slowed a bit before pulling out some and trusting back into her. Making his movement slight until she got used to the new feeling. Kissing her to distract her from the pain she was no doubt feeling.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Kamiko wimpered everytime he was inside her tears still streaming down her face. She would kiss back but still let out little crys even in the kiss. Her body was aching inside and her hands still grabbed at the air for a hold. She would gasp for air and was breathing hard from her crying.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Pulling out more and entering less deep then before, Li'radri takes up a steady trusting. Keeping it slow and shallow. Digging his arms under her back, gripping her close. Letting his body rub hers on every trust. Switching from kissing her to biting either side of her neck between breaths. Huffing hard on the air as he controlled himself from moving too fast or too deep inside Kamiko.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Kamiko slowly started to feel less pain and more pleasure. Her tears got smaller and smaller untill they had stopped pouring down her face. She moaned when he was inside of her and cried out when he bit her. Her legs widened and wrapped loosely around his waist and her hands ached to reach up and wrap around him.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Subconsciously Li'radri lengthened the vines holding Kamiko. Raising her slightly to put his tongue farther into her mouth. As he saw her tears to stop and hear her moaning, he clutched her tighter. While still slow, he started trusting deep inside her again. Going inside faster then he pulled out. And punctuating each trusts with a kiss or a bite.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Kamiko moved her newly somewhat freed arms and she could reach them high enough so that she could reach his neck. She wraped them around him keeping him close. She started to gasp and after a few secconds hit as much as she could take. She sighed as her mussels relaxed and she closed her eyes tiredly.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Quickening his pace as she wrapped her slender arms around him, he was inside her deeply when he reached his climax as she suddenly relaxed in his tightened arms. Resting his head serenely next to hers. Not yet wanting to pull out. Kissing her deeply waiting for her reaction as she closed her sleepily as he kissed her.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Kamiko kissed him lightly and sighed again feeling more tiared than she ever had before. She snuggled down as much as she could and slowly drifted into a sleep, then became unconcious in her sleep, one her dreams couldnt even penatrate.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Pulling out seconds after the girl had fallen into sleep. Li'radri released her from the vines. Going to his robes, he pulled out a ring of bright aquamarine, switching it for his green striped one. Pulling out a collapsible bucket and some rags as well. "Summon water'" filling the bucket to the brim, he carries it next to the girl. Using it and the rags to clean her and himself as best as being in a forest would allow. Then placing both bucket and rags back into his robes hidden pockets, he gathers the girls clothes and dresses her. Once done, he leans her against a tree and dresses himself. Thus arranged, he extinguishes the fire globes around the small clearing. Opting instead for a small fire of twigs next to the girl. Finally situated, he began cooking a pot of stew from ingredients and utensils once again produced somehow from his robes. Waiting for the young girl to awaken.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:23 pm

After a while of sleeping Kamiko awoke to smell something delicious cooking. She blinked her eyes a few times before she could see, the sun hiting her hair making it shine more than usual through the leaves. She sat up and smiled at him. "What did you make?" she asked standing up and streaching her arms and legs. "Oh.." she said looking feeling clean and noticing she was dreased. "Did you dress me?" She asked sitting next to him cross legged.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:36 pm

"After revenging your body like that, I thought it appropriate instead of leaving you to lie on the ground. You'll find stew in the pot. I've had my share so feel free to use the spoon that's there. About my payment. Since you voiced desire to leave this forest, I took more then was necessary from saving you from the wolf. I can lead you out of the forest, or deeper in. Of course, if I lead you deeper in, I will need payment again for leading you out. Saving you from creatures or animals is covered as well, so you do not need to worry over payment for such encounters." Li'radri voiced as she got up sleepily. Again wearing the dark ring he had on before meeting the girl.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 pm

"mm thank you~" Kamiko gigled and ate up the stew steadily. She sighed. "wow a real meal, i havnt had one in a while, science i left my brothers home." She gigled wipeing her mouth. "Thank you." She said happily. "So, an adventure would be lovely~" she said. "I can pay you for anything in the adventure, but it sure would be nice to be on one~ and have someone that can cook so nicely too" she gigled some more.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:51 pm

"Paying me with your body will get you more from I will say now," Li'radri said with a smile. "Though gold and materials for my rings are acceptable if you can get enough of it. I can't remember introducing myself. So I will tell you, I am Li'radri, a wizard of sorts. I take on mercenary jobs should they suit me or should I have the time to take them. An Adventure is fine by me, as long I get paid for my troubles."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  YuukaChan Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Yuuka, who was trekking rather angrily through the said woods, grumbling to herself under her breath, was blinded by the simple fiery of being in nature and was apparently void to the many traps set out around her feet's path. It wasn't until one of these traps managed to catch her foot, and fling her up into the air, was she snapped out of her angry thoughts. "Damn it! Stupid nature!" she cried out. Dangling rather uselessly there in a tree by a vine wrapped around her foot, she mumbled under her breath, cursing this and that, the blood already rushing to her head from being in the upside down trap.
YuukaChan
YuukaChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Kamiko heard a noise and pulled him up. "come now, i hear something." She said dragging him to the spot where Yuuka got stuck. "oh look its a girl" kamiko said pointing out the very (un)ovious. "You should help her. Ill pay you to help that girl." kamiko said. "Then she can join our adventure group."
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum