A Place For You To Get Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apartment Building

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Apartment Building Empty Apartment Building

Post  Kamiko-Chama Tue May 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Blanca had the movers go ahead of her to her new apartment. Her brother signed saying she could live there. She really took care of herself. She stepped out of the buss and instantly opened a white lace parasoll keeping the sun from her eyes. She was wearing a pink and white striped tank top and a white skirt. SHe had white lace up boots with pink wings on the side and pink heels to them. She opened the door and walked up the two flights of stairs to the third floor. Apartment 6, read a note she had as to wich apartment she had. She had one neighbor in apartment 5. She searched through her bag to find the key to her door but it was gone. She sighed, human interaction wasnt her thing. She turned and knoced on Door number 5 waiting for someone to answer so she coiuld quickly explain she was locked out.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

https://forusallaroundthenet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Apartment Building Empty Re: Apartment Building

Post  Shroomiesan Tue May 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Hearing a knock at the door, Pas sends one of the vaguely human shaped splotches of color to open it. Slowly standing up with his paint covered shirt in one hand and a broken tube of paint that decided to conveniently explode on his clothes in his other. Covered in with bright blue splotches, Pas goes to see who was being greeted by his mannequin.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Tue May 10, 2011 6:38 pm

"ah.. hello" Blanca mumbles a floppy sunhat had replaced the parasol. She pulled it over her eyes. "I ive been locked out of my room" She pointed with one finger to her door. "W what do i do? Im new.." She kept stairing straight down at her boots counting the lace holes, again. Her short hair falling on her shoulders she would swipe it away and it would fall back infront.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Tue May 10, 2011 6:48 pm

"Well, since everyone is currently out of the building for some party the landlord is hosting, you don't have many options. Personally, I would find something to pick the lock with." sending the mannequin away, "At the moment, I was intending to take a shower, so if you want, you could stay here and wait for me and I can take a look at the lock after I dry off."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Tue May 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Blanca nodded and walked in bumping her head on the door frame. "oops.." She whispers her sunhat still over her head. She looked around barly moving the hat off her eyes and looked finding a couch to sit on. She ploped down and mumbled a "thank you" To this new person to her, nothing dawning on her that it could be dangerous or something bad. She knew this person was good, somehow.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed May 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Shrugging off his clothes as he walked by her, he made for the shower at the other end of the floor. All of his apartment was completely open without any walls except one door that hid the toilet. The shower had nothing but a raised lip the keep the water from flooding the floor. "You there," he said pointing at another colorful mannequin, this one with longish fingers. "Clean up this mess and bring me a change of clothes before I finish my shower." So saying, he turned on the water stepping into the stream.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed May 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Blanca laid back on the couch falling asleep, feeling a bit more comfortable in the home even though she was never completely comfortable anywhere. She looked angelic her hair almost perfect except for one piece falling over her eyes. Her shirt ridden up just the slightest bit and her skirt flooping out.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed May 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Finishing his shower, Pas walks over to the sleeping girl, seeing her erotic pose. Sitting down beside her still naked, he starts rubbing on her stomach, feeling her smooth skin. With his hand, he slowly lifts up her skirt to see a little better. Sighing, "If only she were mine to play with."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed May 11, 2011 6:48 pm

She slowly stirs opening her eyes drowsily and blinks them a bit before seeing Pas and looking around her skirt out of place her shirt up and his hands very close to her. She flushes and turns, draging his hand with her, burring her head in the back of the couch nervous and embarased. She closed her eyes tight shaking.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed May 11, 2011 6:56 pm

"did I frighten you? When I saw your skin, I couldn't help but touch it and feel its smoothness. if you don't like it, I can remove my hand." Slowing rubbing on her stomach even as she buries her face. "I wouldn't want my guest to get uncomfortable for long."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed May 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Blanca turns her head and looks at him flushing. "w wh woo" She choked out her breath gone her mouth drying a fluttering in her stomach she couldnt controll. She looked back down twords the bottom of the couch nervously. This is closer than shes gotten to anyone in a long time.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed May 11, 2011 7:06 pm

"what are you say?" Bending lower, coming just short of kissing her to look deeply in her mismatched eyes. "I can't hear you very clearly." Rubbing gently just a little higher on her stomach then before. He couldn't hide it as he got aroused slightly as he still had no shorts on.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed May 11, 2011 7:09 pm

She flushed her breath gone from being in such a closeness. She shook her head her mouth dry the words had fallen out of her head and out of her mouth gone. She breathed in short breaths her stomach fluttering as he touched her stomach.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed May 11, 2011 7:16 pm

bending down and kissing her gently, hesitantly. Feeling inside her mouth as his saliva moistened it. Putting his hand between her breasts, resting it there and not yet touching them. "Will this be alright? If we continue like this?"
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed May 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Blanca's breath caught. This was so new for her she shivered at his touch. She took along while to figure out if this was an alright thing. Finally she breathed heavily and choked out a small quiet half "ye" Before her mouth closed again her lips pursing a small bit.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed May 11, 2011 7:29 pm

hearing the 'ye', Pas quickly kissed her again. Only deeper and more persistent. Not wanting to let there lips part too soon. Feeling her bra, and then her breast under it, trying to move slowly while rubbing on her. Pulling away reluctantly, "would you..would you like to move to the bed? You could ah..you could slip out of your clothes easier along the way as...as well..." slowly trailing off as he looked into her bright eyes.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu May 12, 2011 4:25 am

She blinked a few times unsure. She didnt know quite what was going on and what to do. She looked up at him thinking, whenever he touched her she got a fluttery feeling. His eyes drew her breath away. She didnt really want to leave this one. But she never trusted anyone quite this much before. After much internal debate she finally nodded.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Thu May 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Pulling her up, he helped her out of her clothes as they made their way to the bed. Now very aroused at seeing her body, especially how she bounced as she walked. Laying her gently on the bed and laying with her, he said slowly, "This will be my first time." Bending close he kissed her deeply, putting a hand on her hip and pulling her close to him.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu May 12, 2011 2:59 pm

"Eh?" She looked at Pas with big confused eyes. "What do you mean?" She wispered her first real words in a long time that came out as words, her voice was light and had a sweet ring to them as though they were angle cake with strawberry sauce drizzeled ontop. Her mouth was slightly open in an o form and she snuggled her self close to Pas from coldness,
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Thu May 12, 2011 3:05 pm

"Being with a woman. Do things like this." Cupping one of her beautiful breasts, Pas slowly started to suck on it, rolling so that he was on top of her, feeling her body with his. "I have never been alone with a woman and did such things as this. Never have a felt so inclined until now." Kissing her more before laying his head on her chest taking the time to feel more of her.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu May 12, 2011 3:12 pm

"Like this?" She asked still confused as to what he was meaning. She had never learned about anything having to drop out of school and what so she had no understanding of anything. She looked at him sighing wishing she was smarter. She hated not knowing things.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Thu May 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Leaning back on his knees. "Touching you intimately," suddenly feeling between her legs, gently spreading her lips. "And being so aroused by doing so," pulling her hand down to feel his hardness. "This is my first time doing such a thing with a woman."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu May 12, 2011 3:25 pm

She nodds trying to understand. "I dont know" She says shaking her head not understanding. "I mean i dont get it. Explain it to me?" She asks," I just never learned about htis stuff..." She sighes and smiles at him. "Your the closest person ive ever been to" She blurts out flushing.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Thu May 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Smiling at this he said, "I'm not to good with words on this subject. It would be best if I showed you hands on." Say this, he starts to rub on her lips, testing her opening, while bending down to press his lips to hers. "I'll be gentle as I show you~<3"
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Thu May 12, 2011 3:34 pm

"Alright" She says nodding nervously. "It wont hurt will it?" She asks her eyes glistening hopefully. She shivered feeling the touch of his hands a fluttering heat flying through her body going from the point he touhed her and burned through her body going up her spine and down her limbs. She breathed out unsure of what this feeling was.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum