A Place For You To Get Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Ruins/ Town near ruins

2 posters

Go down

Old Ruins/ Town near ruins Empty Old Ruins/ Town near ruins

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:32 am

Xyza walked and jumped up scaling the wall to where her apartment was at the edge of a ruins that were enclosing on the small town. She sat at the window sill with her few items and slipped inside of the dinky little apartment. There was a sink and toioletries and a bedroom and a couch but that was all that was there. The walls were a brown yellow and had randome watter stains. She sighed slipping onto the couch.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

https://forusallaroundthenet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Old Ruins/ Town near ruins Empty Re: Old Ruins/ Town near ruins

Post  Shroomiesan Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:41 am

Hayami was off visiting the local buildings again. His house was once in the suburbs, but now was one of only a few still there because of the forest suddenly growing up to the city. Do to falling economy, there wasn't much left in the city except near its center. So the outskirts had quickly fell into ruin these past decades. Not that Hayami minded that at all. It kept him busy and made many odd jobs for him to do if he ever needed money. Currently he was browsing through forgotten apartments near the edge of the city for any lost items he could. People still lived there of course, since it wasn't quite a ruin, but many of the rooms were left open and empty since long ago. So finding the odd bit of jewelry wasn't unheard of. He'd just found an old ring, possibly of copper, when the floor gave out from under him with a loud crash. He voiced his only thought quite loudly,
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:44 am

Xyza heard a loud long yell and dashed out through her window scalling the walls and spotting someone falling. She quickly made her way over so she was only a whisper. She grabbed on the falling man's shirt as her feet were barly holding onto the edge of a window. SHe gasped out a relieved breath. "well hello" She said as though they were just passing buy in a store or something.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:49 am

"ack," *cough* "Well hello to you too I suppose," he said only mildly surprised. I'd shake your hand or doff my hat if I had one, but I seem to hanging a little high for that at the moment. I'm Hayami, is a pleasure to meet you miss kitty." Laughing in quite an open manner, "Though with that surprising fall of events, I seem to have lost my only find of the day. Though I suppose you are cute enough to replace any amount of jewelry dear kitty." He says despite swinging lightly in the breeze after the werecat saved him.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:54 am

"Im a tiger, not a kitty." She said and pulled him up and into the room her feet were hanging onto then swinging in herself. "My name is Xyza," She held her hand out ,almost like a highup would, her perfectly trimmed claws showing. Her tail waved back and forth and her ears twitched while her short white skirt waved back in the slight breze.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:59 am

"Kitty or no, I owe you glass of milk some time." Taking hand and giving it some enthusiastic pumps before letting go and wondering around haphazardly. "Oh~ This place is pretty nice despite the building falling apart. There wouldn't be any more holes to watch for would there dear Xyza?"
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 pm

"I dont know" Xyza said "Why dont we exit and make it back to My apartment and you can come and hang out. She made her way around gently taking careful steps testing the area over to the stairs down. The building was a redish rust color but seemed almost sturdy if you didnt touch it.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Skipping along while whistling a quiet tune and not bothering to watch his step at all despite the holes he randomly found, not once did he trip. "I'm being invited into a girls room~? Oh my, not that I mind of course. Its been some time since I met someone while wasting time like this." Smiling even as he tumbled down the steps. "Not very many people living on the edges enjoy the company of strangers like me," bounding up as if he hadn't just fallen.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Xyza sighed. "Your very strange arnt you." She grabbed his hand and dashed away with him. "We need to get back a bit faster thanks." She put him down when they were up in her apartment.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:27 pm

"Oh." Looking a little dazzled. "I haven't been dragged around like this in a while. And certainly not by a woman." Rolling around on the floor absent mindily, "You aren't planning on eating me are you?"
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:35 pm

"AHK! Why would i eat you." She sighed and sat him down on the couch and sat and slumped resting her head in his lap. "Come on, i would have let you fall if i wanted to eat you." She closed her eyes. "You really are a weird one arnt you.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:08 pm

"You say that while resting your head in a strangers lap." Smiling, he begins scratching behind her ears slowly. "Not that I mind a cute girl using my lap as a pillow. I can stay here as long as you like."
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:15 pm

"good. I get lonely. Im used to a tooon of people being around me allll the time though i suppose youll do." She cloased her eyes wineing happily as he scratched behind her ears. What could she say she was a cat.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:23 pm

"Why haven't you moved deeper into the city then? Most people have left to go there or have moved to other towns entirely. Though, I can honestly say I enjoy the edges the best." He said all this in a rather airy manner like he wasn't paying attention at all but still scratching along her head as she purred.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:29 pm

"Well." She began imbetween purrs "my over protective family is there." SHe purred a bit more. "Ah thats nice. no ones scratched my head before." She smiled sinking into relaxation. She snuggled her hand into his hand.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:35 pm

"Well you are a cat~ So it only stands to reason that you'd enjoy a good scratch." Looking around the room, "Though I'm sure you could acquire a lot more to fill this room with all the stuff in this building. Do you just like having it neat?"
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:44 pm

"if i had more, it would fall apart on me. I cant keep a room up very well myself. SO anyway what were you doing aroiund here, in this dangerous place?" She asked her ears twitching as she rolled over onto her stomach her tail waving around.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:51 pm

"Treasure hunting. When I don't need money or have anything to do, I go around these ruins or almost ruins and look for things left behind. Before I fell I found a copper ring in one of the rooms above. Sadly I lost it in the fall. But hey, I find things like that every time i go on a treasure hunt. On my last trip I found this," pulling at a chain around his neck, he let a small see-through blue crystal pendant swing free above her head.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:58 pm

"shiineey..." She batted at the shiney blue crystal with her hands gigling and purring as it swong back and forth. "Its soo fun." She cooed to heself.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shroomiesan Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Putting it on her forehead, "I always find stuff like this. Why don't you come along with me sometime and help me carry some of it back sometime?" Offhandedly tugging her ear gently.
Shroomiesan
Shroomiesan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamiko-Chama Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:09 pm

She batted his hand. "Sure why not." SHe smiled and played witht he shiney some more. "But does it have to be now? Im really comfy right here." She curled up into him and played with the shiney.
Kamiko-Chama
Kamiko-Chama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum